Take a trip to the oldest tropical rainforest in the world, Taman Negara National park. This is a world renowned National Park and is easily accessible from Kuala Lumpur in a day. Sight-seeing: Canopy Walk, Rapid Shooting, Visit Orang Asli Village
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 6:00 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han TravelOffice. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
RM600 per person (Minimum 2 person to run the tour)
– 0600: Bus from your hotel to Kuala Tahan
– 0930: Canopy Walkway & Teresek Hills
– 1200: Rapid Shooting toward 5 major rapids
– 1300: Lunch at Mawar Floating Restaurant
– 1500: 4WD to visit Orang Asli Village
– 1630: Bus to Kuala Lumpur
– 2100: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
– 2 ways bus (KL-Taman Negara)
– 1 x meals
– 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- Please bring extra cloth. You might get wet during this tour
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.