Melaka Tour – Stadhuys (The Dutch Square), Christ Church, A Famosa (The Portuguese Fort), St. Paul’s Church, The Jonkers Street, Cheng Hoon Teng Oldest Chinese Temple.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 08:50 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han Office. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 18:00 hrs|
|WEAR||Comfortable casual clothing, proper shoe, and extra clothing.|
Single RM350 per person
Minimum 2 Pax RM220 per person
Children RM160 per person
– 0900: Departure
– 1030: Sightseeing
– 1630: Depart to Kuala Lumpur
* Meals not included
* Sightseeing includes Stadhuys (The Dutch Square), Christ Church, A Famosa (The Portuguese Fort), St. Paul’s Church, The Jonkers Street, Cheng Hoon Teng Oldest Chinese Temple.
Malacca is one of the most popular tourist destinations within Malaysia. Every evening the famous Jonker Street night market is buzzing with tourists from all over the world. In 2008 UNESCO listed Malacca as World Heritage Site. Besides the many beautiful historical sites Malacca is also well known for its great food. Everywhere that you look you will find places to eat; experts claim the best local dishes in Malaysia originate from Malacca.
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.