The KL Tower is a 421m high telecommunications and broadcasting tower which actually appears to be taller than the Petronas Towers, because it is built on a hill.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 10:00 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han Office. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|WEAR||Comfortable casual clothing, proper shoe, and extra clothing.|
Adult RM52 per person
Children RM32 per person
(Minimum 2 adult to run the tour
– 1000: Departure
* Meals not included
* Included Ticket to the Top.
* Included 1 way transfer to KL Tower (free).
The KL Tower is a 421m high telecommunications and broadcasting tower which actually appears to be taller than the Petronas Towers, because it is built on a hill. Amidst the city of Kuala Lumpur stands the Menara Kuala Lumpur at 515m above sea level.
It’s a joke, and everybody knows, that the Petronas Towers are the highest buildings in Kuala Lumpur.
It also claims to house the highest McDonald’s in the World. This tower has an observation deck, where you finally can manage to get a bird’s eye view of the city.
Menara Kuala Lumpur ranks fourth amongst the tallest telecommunications towers in the world and was constructed over a period of four years and completed in May 1996. Menara Kuala Lumpur is designed to withstand wind pressures of up to 90mph.
Menara Kuala Lumpur (officially) stands majestically atop Bukit Nanas (Pineapple Hill) at 421 meters and 94 meters above sea level, is one of the first and perhaps most enduring images a visitor to KL will encounter.
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.