Genting Highlands, otherwise known as Resorts World Genting, is the flagship integrated resort developed by Genting Group.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 09:00 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han Office. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4:00 PM|
|WEAR||Comfortable casual clothing, proper shoe, and jacket.|
Single RM280 per person
Minimum 2 Pax RM150 per person
Children RM100 per person
(Minimum 2 person)
– 0900: Departure
– 1030: Free & Easy Activity
– 1600: Depart to Kuala Lumpur
* Meals not included
* Places of Interest includes Casino & Indoor Theme Park
ABOUT GENTING HIGHLAND
Genting Highlands, otherwise known as Resorts World Genting, is the flagship integrated resort developed by Genting Group. It is nestled on a mountain peak (maximum elevation about 1,860 m) within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia. Resorts World Genting is operated by Genting Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as Resorts World Bhd), which also operates Awana chain of resorts & hotels.
It is accessible by car from Kuala Lumpur in one hour, or also accessible by a cable car called Genting Skyway (3.38 km)which at its opening used to be the world’s fastest and South East Asia’s longest gondola lift. Known as the ‘Fun City Above the Cloud’, Genting Highlands is the only legal land-based casino, Casino de Genting, in the country and is owned by Genting Malaysia Berhad, a subsidiary of Genting Group.
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.