Elephant Sanctuary located at Kuala Gandar, Lanchang, around 1.30hrs from Kuala Lumpur. Most of the elephant there are rescue from the jungle. Some of it was attack by the tiger or illegal hunter. The elephant Resettlement at here and look after until healthy before release back to nature
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 9:00 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han TravelOffice. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, wet shoe or slipper, hat, sunscreen, extra changing cloth for shower.|
Adult RM220 per person
Children RM160 per person
(Minimum 2 adult)
0900 hrs: Departure
1000 hrs: Sightseeing – Batu Caves, KL Pewter Outlet, Discover Deerland
1230 hrs: Lunch Pack,
1330 / 1400 hrs: Elephant Documentary Video, Hand feeding the Elephant. Bath with baby elephant (Optional and own expenses)
1530 hrs: Return to Kuala Lumpur
ABOUT ELEPHANT PARK TOUR
The Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre is an elephant sanctuary located in Temerloh in the state of Pahang, Malaysia within the Krau Game Reserve.
The Centre was established in 1989 by the Malaysian Department of Wildlife and National Parks, and forms a base for the Elephant Relocation Team, which since 1974 has been rescuing problem Asian elephants whose habitats are being lost to cultivation or development and relocating them to suitable habitats such as Taman Negara.
The Centre also aims to raise public awareness and support research, and has increasingly become a popular tourist attraction since its existence began to be publicised in 1997. Visitors to the Centre are shown a video, then watch the elephants being washed and fed. Daily visitor admissions are subject to strict quotas and advance booking with HAN is strongly recommended.
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.