Kuala Selangor is a town located in Selangor, Malaysia, and is capital of an administrative district of the same name. The town caters largely to tourists coming this way en route to Kelip-Kelip at Kampung Kuantan or local travellers on a trail of seafood binging
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 11:00 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han TravelOffice. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|RETURN TIME||By late evening around 9PM|
|WEAR||Casual and bring extra cloth to change|
|Kuala Lumpur Tour||Explore Countryside|
(Minimum 2 Adult)
– 1100: Departure
– 1130: Sightseeing
– 1530: Depart to Fireflies Tour
* Sightseeing includes Batu Caves, Batik Factory, Pewter Factory, Chocolate Outlet, and Kuala Selangor Fireflies Park
Kuala Selangor is a town located in Selangor, Malaysia, and is capital of an administrative district of the same name. The town caters largely to tourists coming this way en route to Kelip-Kelip at Kampung Kuantan or local travellers on a trail of seafood binging. Kuala Selangor town is not particularly big and one can easily walk around without a map or a guide. There are a number of cheap food outlets and a couple of fast food joints. It is also possible to walk to the Kuala Selangor Nature Park and Bukit Melawati for a visit.
Kuala Selangor is an old royal capital of Selangor. It was conquered by the Dutch in 1784, when they successfully attempted to expand from their base in Melaka to control the tin trade of Perak and Selangor. Bukit Melawati is a hill overlooking Kuala Selangor and the Strait of Malacca. The Dutch destroyed the existing fortifications on the hill during their 1784 invasion, and built a European-style castle, naming it Fort Atlingsburg after their commander. The fort was fought over repeatedly by the Dutch, Sultanate of Selangor and later the British, until all that remains today are some scattered ruins.
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.