Sightseeing includes Thean Hou Temple, Batu Caves, Batik Factory, Pewter Outlet & Chocolate Outlet
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please wait at hotel lobby at 09:00 AM. Pickup only at golden triangle area (Chinatown / Bukit Bintang / KLCC) out of area additional RM15 per pax for pick up or gather at Han Office. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3:00 PM|
|WEAR||Comfortable casual clothing, proper shoe, and extra clothing.|
Single RM140 per person
Minimum 2 Pax RM80 per person
Children RM50 per person
(Minimum 2 person)
– 0900: Departure
– 1000: Sightseeing Highlights
* Meals not included
* Sightseeing includes Thean Hou Temple, Batu Caves, Batik Factory, Pewter Outlet & Chocolate Outlet
ABOUT KL COUNTRY TOUR
The Batu Caves is a limestone hill, which has a series of caves and cave temples, in the Gombak district, 13 kilometres (8 mi) north of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu or Batu River, which flows past the hill. Batu Caves is also the name of the nearby village.
The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, dedicated to Lord Murugan. It is the focal point of Hindu festival of Thaipusam in Malaysia.
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form below and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. We ONLY collect deposit and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.