Real Inner Jungle Trek – Taman Negara Hiking Tour
Experience one night stay in the jungle, overnight in the cave, long trek (19.5KM) and river crossing. Experience a night stay in Orang Asli Jungle Hut (native house), river raft cruise back to Kuala Tahan and enjoy the scenery of life at the fringes of pristine rainforest. Watch for birds and animals flirting in and out the safety of the jungle to cool down, hunt or even play at the water’s edge. See the ecological difference of life in the deep jungle and the contrast of life by the giving river.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kuala Lumpur|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM. from Han Travel Office. view map (Opposit Geo Hotel at Jalan Han Kasturi)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5:00 PM on Day 5|
|ACCOMMODATION||HAN RAINFOREST RESORT – FAN HOSTEL|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket, sunscreen, and small backpack (15L)|
- RM 850.00 PER PERSON (4 person in a group or more)
- RM 950.00 PER PERSON (3 person in a group)
- RM 1100.00 PER PERSON (2 person in a group)
Day One --- Gather at Bangunan Mariamman, Chinatown
0800 hrs Register at Han Office ( Ground Floor, Bangunan Mariamman, Chinatown – Behind Hindu Temple and opposit Geo Hotel) view map
– 0830: Bus to Kuala Tembeling
– 1000: Hentian Lanchang for Toilet Break
– 1230: Arrival at Kuala Tembeling Jetty and lunch at local restaurant
– 1330: Boat to Kuala Tahan (3 hours)
– 1630: Arrival at Kuala Tahan, Check Fan Hostel (HAN Rainforest Resort)
– 1930: Dinner at HAN Rainforest Resort, Night Jungle Walk & Tahan Hide
Day Two -- Start Trek
– 0730: Breakfast at the Resort
– 0900: Meet the guide for short brief, and packing your bag with the equipment we provide
– 1030: Bag Declaration at Wildlife Department and boat transfer up to Kuala Keniam Lodge. A 5hr trekking to Kepayang Cave and stay for the night
– 1800: Prepare dinner together with the guide at the cave
Day Three --Return from Trek
– 0800: Breakfast at cave
– 0900: Trekking to Kuala Trenggan 5 hours, stop by river site 1 hour for simple lunch, swim at river if water level is safe.
– 1630: Boat transfer to Dedari Orang Asli Village and experience a night stay at Orang Asli Jungle Hut / Camping (Depend on availability)
– Learning survival skills and culture from the orang asli people. Dinner cook with guide
Day Four -- River Raft Day
0900 hrs Breakfast prepare with guide
start packing and meet the raft guide for safety briefing & water confident
Pack lunch provided
After lunch, start “River Raft Cruise” all the way back Kuala Tahan (Luggage put at wooden boat)
1400 hrs ~ 1500hrs Arrive at Kuala Tahan and check in Han Rainforest and rest. Dinner by 1900hrs
Day Five -- Return journey
0730 hrs Breakfast at the HAN Rainforest Resort
0900 hrs Boat to Kuala Tembeling Jetty (2 hours journey) OR…
… Bus to Kuala Tembeling Jetty @1000hrs
1230 hrs Bus to Kuala Lumpur from Kuala Tembeling Jetty
1600 hrs Arrive in Kuala Lumpur (Depend on traffic condition)
Bus return journey to Kuala Lumpur can be exchange to Kuala Besut Jetty (Perhentian Island) @ 8AM … OR…
Cameron Highland @ 10AM by road. Additional RM 35.00 per person
How to make a booking?
1. Fill in the Booking Enquiry Form at the right bar and click the “Send Booking” button.
2. We receive your email and check for the availability.
3. You will receive our invoice once the package tour you book is available.
4. A payment link will send to your email. WE ONLY COLLECT DEPOSIT and full payment pay on departure date.
5. To secure your booking, please pay either by credit or debit card via PayPal or Bank transfer. Once we receive deposit, a booking confirmation & details will send to your email.