Join us the 4Days Taman Negara Fishing Trip into deep jungle, looking for inner river fishing spot. Taman Negara’s river is plentiful of freshwater fish populations. Fishing is a very popular activity at Sungai Keniam and Lata Berkoh. They are the most popular spots for fishing while the more placid waters at the lower reaches of Sungai Tahan are also known to be teeming with fish.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Self-drive to Taman Negara|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Gather at floating restaurant by 9AM|
|RETURN TIME||Come back on day 4 by 4PM – 5PM|
|BRING||Own fishing robe, bait and necessary fishing equipment|
RM1800.00 per boat for maximum of 3 peoples
Example: If you have 5 peoples, you need to hire 2 boat with RM1800 x 2 boat
There is no fix itinerary for fishing trip. On day 1, you need to gather at floating restaurant for meeting guide and boat man. After packing your bag, register at Wildlife Department for fishing license and bag declaration. Take a boat journey upstream to Kuala keniam about 2hrs and from there another 1hrs – 2hrs boat ride into mountain river – Sungai Keniam. The river water is cool & fresh. Reaching the camping ground – Lata Said by late afternoon and setup open tent.
On Day 2 & Day 3, the boatman will drop you on few fishing spot along the Sg. keniam River. Day 4 morning by 10AM start to dismantle tent and return back to Kuala tahan. By 4PM – 5PM you will reach at Kuala Tahan
- This package only available from March – October.
- Expected to help pushing boat on certain area. Some part are shallow, less than half feet deep.
- Prepare your own fishing robe and bait.
- No phone coverage on that area
- Always prepare a water proof bag with you.
- All camping equipment and cooking utensil
- All meals prepare with guide, start from Day 1 – Lunch until Day 4 – Lunch
- Ice box include
- Private small boat (without roof)
- Guide accompany with you
- Entry permit and camping fees
- Fishing permit and Camera license
- Own fishing equipment
- Transfer to Taman Negara, Kuala Tahan (Self-Arrange)
- Early booking require for this trip. Boat are with permit to do fishing trip is limited
- This is organize by Boat Association of Taman Negara and under register of Perhilitan, Taman Negara
- Boat limit for 3 passenger only under law & regulation of Wildlife Department, Taman Negara
- A deposit require to proceed and secure your booking, and non-refundable
- Balance payment on arrival date
- This tour is not organize and operate by Han Travel SDN BHD. We don’t take any responsibility on any damage
- We are entire to promote and handling on the booking.
- A name list require to proceed this booking. Name, Age, Gender, IC Number / Passport, and Nationality
- Advice to arrange your own insurance.
- Advice to fishing in a group of 2 peoples or near to each other.
- Please take note, the nearest hospital is 7 hours away, safety is the most important